There are many events Landlords may find helpful in and around our area and we have listed some of them here. Over time some will be out of date but can be useful reference points to know what is available, who is actively supporting the lettings market and who locally is out there to assist Landlords. If you would like to recommend an event please do let us know by simply emailing: email@example.com and attach a link to the event. Increasingly webinars are proving popular in addition to the physical events.
- West Berkshire Council Landlords Forum – Informative event with selected speakers & Newsletter
- Regional PIN Meetings, available across Berkshire useful for all acquiring / investor Landlords
- Newbury Professional Group, meet monthly local networking event
- NLA, National Landlords Association events listed here
- ARLA Regional Landlord & Lettings Expos Landlord & Lettings Shows, these are usually free and are useful to catch up on legal updates and identify suppliers of services, and get ahead of the game with additional insight from organisations such as NLA & Legislators